1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Been suffering since sept 1

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Tom in NC, Nov 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Tom in NC

Tom in NC New Member

Following 5 months of heart arrhythmia ablation, cardioversions CT scans ER trips im finally ok as of Aug 6 since sept 1 i began shoulder pain the the other shoulder then back then nausea , headaches tendonitis! Ive blamed it on eliquis but was on it for months. No pain. Last week our 33 yr old nephew committed suicide. Im in pain. It moves. It comes then moves etc etc losing my mind
    Tom

2. NCGal

NCGal New Member

I wish I could offer some wisdom but I’m pretty new here. As a fellow resident of North Cackalacky I wanted to respond to say I’m sorry for what you’re going through and for your loss. Perhaps you might want to join one of the Saturday chats from 3-4 pm where you can have real time discussion.

3. fridaynotes

fridaynotes Well known member

I hear you. The pain that comes, goes, moves around, etc… generally that’s TMS. Start journaling your feelings, start talking to your brain. Get started now!

4. Tom in NC

Tom in NC New Member

Thankyou. Im journaling and reading. I think i had 6 months of fear worry that suppressed I lift weights etc. Vg physical cond and beat tms in 2016. I had prostititus and discovered a Howard Schubiner book. I was healed in 10 days. My father was the source

Ellen likes this.