1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone find relief from Allergies?...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by E. Lynn, Jul 21, 2019.

1. E. Lynn

E. Lynn Peer Supporter

I have had really bad allergies since I was a child. When getting a skin allergy test about three years ago I was allergic to every grass, pollen, and weed they tested me for which was a very large amount, plus dander, dust, and mold. No food allergies thankfully. I currently give myself 3 allergy shots every two weeks. I can no longer take anything besides Benadryl that is an anti-histamine because it keeps me awake. I would LOVE to just even decrease my allergies but I feel skeptical. I believe in TMS because I have found relief from back pain though. Anyone here experienced allergy relief ?

Thanks!
    E. Lynn

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Did you notice how the word "allergies" turned into a link in your post? Click on that.

Also, do a keyword search (on the menu bar) and on the Results screen, pick the tab for "results only from our forum".

3. E. Lynn

E. Lynn Peer Supporter

Hi Jan. I did do a search before I posted, just didn’t find very many examples. I was hoping maybe someone on the board could add to this or share personal experience.