1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

anyone else have subscapular pain?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by swingline77, Dec 27, 2014.

1. swingline77

swingline77 New Member

I'm not about to run through every symptom that I have on this forum, but I do wonder about a major problem. When my nervous system was thrown into a state of disruption, I was in an auto crash. My left arm was thrown forward, injuring the musculature under the left scapula, as well as the adjacent spinal discs, and my neck. For years, I've had tightness and pain under my scapula. I've done meditative work telling myself that the pain isn't real, etc. It hasn't helped. Has anyone else had an issue with this? thanks.

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

By under do you mean toward the front of your body or toward your feet?

3. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

I think he's talking about the muscles beneath his shoulder blade. While we're at it Forest, what are those new green thingies that appeared above the left hand corner of the user photo icons? They are kinda' scapula shaped in a way--or is it internet wiki mistletoe?

Cheers,
    tt/lsmft

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  4. swingline77

swingline77 New Member

I thought that I replied to this already, but my reply isn't here. I mean pain between my shoulder blade and rib cage.

5. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle