avik
Well known member
Went to see Rashbam yesterday after staying off my left shoulder, which has been bothering me for four months.
I had the same problem in my right shoulder last year, got an MRI and was told I had a minor cuff tear.
The Doc told me that my left shoulder is TMS and told me that the pain is likely coming from my Trapezius muscle, which is the second most common place for TMS.
So, Rashbaum said I should go back to the gym.
Do I just work "through" the pain?
Cant help but think that I am going to make something worse being that ive always been told (relative to weightlifting) that when a muscle hurts, you leave it alone.
I had the same problem in my right shoulder last year, got an MRI and was told I had a minor cuff tear.
The Doc told me that my left shoulder is TMS and told me that the pain is likely coming from my Trapezius muscle, which is the second most common place for TMS.
So, Rashbaum said I should go back to the gym.
Do I just work "through" the pain?
Cant help but think that I am going to make something worse being that ive always been told (relative to weightlifting) that when a muscle hurts, you leave it alone.