1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Almost ready for program

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by jwiles, Jul 17, 2015.

1. jwiles

jwiles Peer Supporter

So I haven't technically started the structural education program yet. A couple of months ago I did it for about five days and then gave up. For over the last week I've been trying to reapply the TMS theories to my life. And I can definitely say I've seen at least some results. I'm doing the activities I want to and I'm not getting any intense pain afterwArds so I'm very happy. I'm not certain but work seems to be more productive lately too. I know you're supposed to resume all activities without limitations but I still feel like being somewhat cautious. The last few days I've pretty much been doing whatever I want to with no limitations but I don't want to push it to far. Some days the pain has been very much reduced others not so much but either way I'm fearing it less. After this weekend I will officially start the structured educational program so wish me luck!.