1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 All In (mostly)

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by jpg11, Jan 9, 2014.

1. jpg11

jpg11 New Member

After 15 years of back pain on and off and 2 years of constant pain I learned of Dr. Sarno from Howard Stern, no less. As soon as I read Healing Back Pain's description on Amazon, I KNEW it was the answer. I ripped through the book in a few days and it seemed like every page all I kept saying was, "That's me!"

I just started the structured educational program. I have this odd, yet seemingly common, phenomenon where even though I accept this as the answer, I am doubting whether I accept it enough. However, I am committed and I thank the great and loving people that put this Wiki together. Its not only life changing but also technically supreme.

I look forward to continuing the program.

Eric "Herbie" Watson and Dahlia like this.
  2. Dahlia

Dahlia Well known member

Welcome to the program! I agree that this Wiki is remarkable. It has made a huge difference for me. I know you will be successful in overcoming your doubts in time. I experience doubts from time to time, especially when a TMS symptom or 2 rears its ugly head. But it soon goes away and that confirms for me again that my problem is TMS, not structural damage. Best of luck to you.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.