Suisei
Peer Supporter
So I am still going through the Mind Body Prescription book as we speak but wanted to ask a few questions. I hope it's alright to make another forum post. I don't want to put multiple threads in by me.
Well about the numbness and tingly in my arms , is it safe to continue working with my arms and hands like that? One thing about RSI/Tms is the risk of nerve damage. I do believe tms tp be real but what about the nerve damage part? Also should I stop wearing carpel tunnel braces and arm splints to prevent numbness at night?
I have been using my hands frequently and have quit nerve glides and stretching so I feel a bit vulnerable and worried now. I think I may need to take more notes from the book as well to keep handy.
Also I have noticed the pins and needle feelings in my hands have gotten worse without stretching
Well about the numbness and tingly in my arms , is it safe to continue working with my arms and hands like that? One thing about RSI/Tms is the risk of nerve damage. I do believe tms tp be real but what about the nerve damage part? Also should I stop wearing carpel tunnel braces and arm splints to prevent numbness at night?
I have been using my hands frequently and have quit nerve glides and stretching so I feel a bit vulnerable and worried now. I think I may need to take more notes from the book as well to keep handy.
Also I have noticed the pins and needle feelings in my hands have gotten worse without stretching