1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Week 0 Abby's TMS Journey

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by AbbyRose, Nov 5, 2013.

1. AbbyRose

AbbyRose New Member

Hi Everyone, my name is Abby. I am a newbie to the Structured Educational Program. I guess it is the perfectionist in me:), but I am planning on completing my daily entries in a blog. I thought the accountability would help me, and I also hope to help others by sharing my story. If you would like to read it, go to http://mytmsjourney.wordpress.com/my-tms-journey/.

Thank you in advance for all of your support.

Stella and yb44 like this.
  2. nowtimecoach

nowtimecoach Well known member

Welcome AbbyRose! Glad you found this site. Its been helping me with way more than the pain symptoms. Looking forward to your participation!

3. yb44

yb44 Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to the forum. I read your blog and look forward to future instalments.

4. Stella

Stella Well known member

Welcome AbbyRose,
    You are well on your way to an amazing journey.
    s

5. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to our community, Abbey. I enjoyed your first post as well. You're a talented writer and I look forward to getting to know you better.

6. aa3405

aa3405 Peer Supporter

Hi Abby. So glad you joined the program. I just completed day 5. I resonated with your blog, because I have similar issues in regards to insomnia, plantars fascitiis, and hormonal imbalances. I also had issues with weight and OCD eating/exercise habits. I wish you the best of luck. My foot pain has actually gotten better since starting the program. I have been able to start running again without any pain. I hope you will also have a similar experience. AA

7. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

This is so cool, Thanks for everything your doing
    Glad your letting us read your blog, you are laying it all out.
    That's completion, cant wait to see more installments too
    Thanks
    Bless you