1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

A sign: TMS and allergies

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by sleepyjay, May 22, 2023.

Tags:
  1. sleepyjay

sleepyjay New Member

So i'm pretty new here, while combing through the success stories i often stumbled upon recoveries of structural changes and allergies (which really gave me hope).
    I'm still kind of hesistant about trying the TMS approach for my allergies since they are deeply engrained in my mind. Funnily enough life found a way to show me that TMS ist likely the culprit.
    I've been stung by a bee on saturday, which of course freaked me out majorly since i am allergic to bee venom and the last time i got stung i had to use crutches for 3 weeks because my foot was so swollen. Anyway thankfully the swelling in my lip went down after icing it. BUT here comes the clue: today i had an exam and guess whose lip suddenly got hot and swelled during it.
    If that isn't a sign...

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

Part of getting better is slowly noticing stuff like that...lots of them.
    When are my symptoms worse? when are they invisible?
    What is going on in the room that is 'invisible' that is really an anger generator?

sleepyjay likes this.
  3. fridaynotes

fridaynotes Well known member

i have noticed that my recent breathing issue picks up terribly when i am trying to go to bed. mostly fine all day, but the minute i try to relax, it flares up. so annoying!