1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

A series of symptoms in one day

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Artmuzz, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Artmuzz

Artmuzz Well known member

I have been feeling angry and stressed out over a statement of reason that was recently posted to me why the tribunal decided not to award me Personal Independence Payment (disability welfare). The statement was full of lies and rubbish.

Anyway, with the stress and anger I’ve been experiencing frontal headaches, occasional stabbing pains in my sides and pain in my jaws and teeth.

However, today I experienced series of symptoms. In the morning I woke up with pain in the front on my head but the pain disappeared later in the morning then in the afternoon I felt pain in my right leg which felt like I was getting sciatica pain again (I had bad sciatica in my right leg in 2016 for a couple of months) but this time it only lasted about an hour then disappeared then I noticed a shadowy blob shape in my peripheral vision which made think I was getting an ocular migraine again (my last ocular migraine was last year) then that disappeared about 20 minutes later and now I feel a massive headache coming on.

I am thinking all this is due to my anger and stress over this stupid statement from the tribunal.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  2. Lizzy

Lizzy Well known member

I think you're right! Words are powerful and when they are unjust they are crazy making! Maybe do some expressive writing specifically about the tribunal and the letter. Write an unsent letter to the tribunal and really give them what for! Maybe even make the last writing fun,
    Lizzy