1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 A new diagnosis: not CTS, but TMS!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Mom with CTS, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Mom with CTS

Mom with CTS Newcomer

Hello! I'm so happy to have found this structured program. I need structure and help. I'm very ordered - I guess that personality fits a TMS "sufferer," right?? I'm a stay at home mom with a diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome, and I've had it for over two years. No treatment has helped so far, and for good reason - I now know I have TMS, not CTS! It is now so clear in my mind, and I can't wait to cure myself of this and stop my brain from causing my hand numbness. I accept this TMS diagnosis 100% and will tell myself that every day until I'm cured.

JanAtheCPA, cdub and karenesin like this.
  2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to the Forum!

You are well on the way on the road to recovery. Accepting the diagnosis is a big first step.

Keep us informed of how you're doing and feel free to ask questions at any time. Best wishes....

3. Dayton

Dayton Newcomer

Happy for you and your kid(s) that you found a path to being whole and physically capable.

4. JulieMTherapy

JulieMTherapy Peer Supporter

Welcome! So glad you found the TMS diagnosis!! It saved my life :)