1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

2 site questions—Missing videos and similarly named recovery programs?

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Bearfeet, May 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Bearfeet

Bearfeet Newcomer

Hi, I'm new to this site/community and am trying to be self-sufficient/not repetitive of info already provided, but I'm confused by 2 things and don't see them referenced anywhere:

1. On this page: So You Think You Might Have TMS | In this section: How to Get Better/See a doctor

There's this sentence that references a video, but there's not a video anywhere on the page?

"You may also find the following YouTube video helpful. It was produced by Dr. Howard Schubiner to help people decide …"

And when I go to Dr. Schubiner's page, it looks like there are supposed to be videos there, but there aren't actually any. I feel like I'm missing something obvious...??

2. I see 2 programs that are quite similarly named but appear to be different (I haven't gone thru individual content yet): Alan Gordon’s Pain Recovery Program and Alan Gordon’s TMS Recovery Program. Are they different? If so, I assume order doesn’t matter?

Just trying to get my bearings and a starting point. Thank you.