1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!
NIClubber
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2019
Birthday:
March 16
Home Page:
Civil Servant

Share This Page

NIClubber

Peer Supporter, Male, from Belfast, Northern Ireland

About to head off to the USA for four weeks, and my back pain only seems to be getting worse. May 5, 2016

NIClubber was last seen:
Dec 13, 2019
  • My Story

I have had various mindbody symptoms for probably 70-80% of my life. I discovered Sarno's work in February 2014 and have been working through it ever since. I presumed that I had had this amount of symptoms for this long, that I should go through Psychotherapy. I have had some temporary successes from this for the back pain, it always seems to come back, often worse than before.
    1. NIClubber
      NIClubber
      About to head off to the USA for four weeks, and my back pain only seems to be getting worse.
      1. giantsfan
        giantsfan
        Change is tough on the mindbody. Where in the US are ya headed to?
        May 7, 2016
        NIClubber likes this.
      2. NIClubber
        NIClubber
        I was in NYC for a couple of nights, but currently in various parts of Colorado for 12 days. Then onto LA, Phoenix and back to Denver.
        May 9, 2016
        giantsfan likes this.
    2. NIClubber
      NIClubber
      The RSI and Psoriasis on my left arm have reduced over the last few weeks, the lower back and hip pain are getting worse.
    3. NIClubber
      NIClubber
      Nothing. I spoke to a non-TMS specific therapist on Monday as I was sure that the emotion was to do with never having felt loved by anyone.
    4. NIClubber
      NIClubber
      Still suffering ......
      1. Forest
        Forest
        Any progress?
        Dec 23, 2014
  • My Story

Birthday:
    March 16
    Home Page:
    http://alanemmerson.com/
    Civil Servant
    I have had various mindbody symptoms for probably 70-80% of my life. I discovered Sarno's work in February 2014 and have been working through it ever since. I presumed that I had had this amount of symptoms for this long, that I should go through Psychotherapy. I have had some temporary successes from this for the back pain, it always seems to come back, often worse than before.