Carol Omans Apr 16, 2017 right hip pain has moved to my knee. Very painful to walk but I am trying. Keep talking to myself. too soon?
right hip pain has moved to my knee. Very painful to walk but I am trying. Keep talking to myself. too soon?
Carol Omans Apr 2, 2017 Do I have to know what the emotions are or is it enough to know they are causing the pain? A bunion flare up today. Never happened before.
Do I have to know what the emotions are or is it enough to know they are causing the pain? A bunion flare up today. Never happened before.
Carol Omans Apr 1, 2017 being on the chat today helped me see that I am stubborn , not easy for me to forgive...thus knee pain. Thanks Matthew and Scottie!
being on the chat today helped me see that I am stubborn , not easy for me to forgive...thus knee pain. Thanks Matthew and Scottie!
Carol Omans Mar 27, 2017 I wanted to do my physical therapy exercises this morning but instead I made myself walk. Couldn't walk all winter!
I wanted to do my physical therapy exercises this morning but instead I made myself walk. Couldn't walk all winter!