1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!
CandyLu
Last Activity:
Oct 28, 2016
Birthday:
Aug 1, 1975 (Age: 48)
Home Maker

Share This Page

CandyLu

New Member, Female, 48, from Greensboro NC

Still healing. 50% better at this point. Still having some bad days but thankful for the good. I didn't have any for 3 years. Jun 16, 2016

CandyLu was last seen:
Oct 28, 2016
  • My Story

I have had depression since childhood. Diabetes since child was born when I was 20. Pain with Fibromyalgia started when I had to take care of sick Father in 2011. Pain in bladder started last year when Father passed. I have been to every Dr under the sun. Every test. Nothing connected all these things but TMS DID. I want to talk to others. I'm a stay at home disabled Mom of a 5 year old. Still in process of recovery. Just discovered TMS. I have read 3 Dr Sarno books
    1. CandyLu
      CandyLu
      Still healing. 50% better at this point. Still having some bad days but thankful for the good. I didn't have any for 3 years.
    2. CandyLu
      CandyLu
      Desperate for a cure.
  • My Story

Birthday:
    Aug 1, 1975 (Age: 48)
    Home Maker
    Diagnoses:
    Fibromyalgia. Bipolar. Painful bladder syndrome/IC. AND Diabetes
    I have had depression since childhood. Diabetes since child was born when I was 20. Pain with Fibromyalgia started when I had to take care of sick Father in 2011. Pain in bladder started last year when Father passed. I have been to every Dr under the sun. Every test. Nothing connected all these things but TMS DID. I want to talk to others. I'm a stay at home disabled Mom of a 5 year old. Still in process of recovery. Just discovered TMS. I have read 3 Dr Sarno books