Recent content by Zippo

  1. Zippo

    Painkillers

    Indeed, what if I have to work? With the pain as it currently I simply can’t, and I can’t afford that… I do work with my doctor to gradually taper the dose, however, maybe we are going to fast…
  2. Zippo

    Painkillers

    I am working on the recovery program and started with some relieve. However I am falling into thought patterns that continue and exacerbate the symptoms. I wander if this is due to lowering the use of painkillers. I went from Fentanyl 37 to zero and from Oxycodon from 100 to 50, but I simply...
  3. Zippo

    Pain Killers

    Thanks you all, this helps. Regards, Zippo
  4. Zippo

    Pain Killers

    I am dealing with hip pain for over a decade. Does anyone know how to deal with pain killers in relation to TMS and the TMS pain recovery program? Because currently I can’t function without.
Back
Top