Recent content by Wishfulthinking

  1. W

    Recovery from MS/MCS/lyme/EBV/mold/lead using Neural Retraining + Sarno

    My gosh! I really needed this. Your story has given me so much hope. I’m currently experiencing MS symptoms and have a pending MRI. I am scared for my life. Reading your story has allowed me to take a deep breath and stay optimistic and determined about my future. Thank you!!! Just curious...
  2. W

    What’s going on with me??

    Hi @Balsa11 Thankfully there are no issues with relationships, or finances, the obvious stressor at this time is this never-ending pandemic and the worry of my kids who are too young to be vaccinated and others in my family getting the virus and them going through what I’ve been through. I...
  3. W

    Desperate for help…

    Thanks so much @Ellen I will definitely work on this!!
  4. W

    What’s going on with me??

    Hello, First time posting on here, hoping to get some reassurance that what I am experiencing is TMS so I can start on my healing journey. I’ve had a myriad of symptoms that started February 2020. My symptoms include vertigo, nausea, back pain, jaw pain, twitching ALL OVER my body, numbness...
  5. W

    Desperate for help…

    Hello, First time posting on here, hoping to get some reassurance that what I am experiencing is TMS so I can start on my healing journey. I’ve had a myriad of symptoms that started February 2020. My symptoms include vertigo, nausea, back pain, jaw pain, twitching ALL OVER my body, numbness...
Back
Top