Recent content by War Eagle Man

  1. W

    Possibly not Genuine: 7 years of lower back pain is gone!

    I just bent over one day while I was working on the yard and wham! Striking back pain. The pain persisted 24/7 from that point on. I tried everything including minimally invasive spine surgery by the famous place in Tampa which did nothing. My brother turned me on to John Sarno's - Mind/Body...
  2. W

    My aching back - How long does this take?

    Thanks very much. I will stick with it.
  3. W

    My aching back - How long does this take?

    I've been experiencing back pain for approximately 10 years. I recently starting reading Sarno after hearing Howard Stern talk about him. How long does it typically take to stop the pain. I'm feeling a little better.
  4. W

    Fibromyalgia Question

    I've been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia for 2 years now. Tried everything medical but nothing has worked. Just wondering if anyone has had success with Sarno's books? Sounds like the right path but not working yet. Thanks
Back
Top