Recent content by VeryHopeful

  1. V

    The Pain is Moving

    Thanks, jwiles, for your kind message. I'm confident you will also conquer it. Blessings and health.
  2. V

    The Pain is Moving

    Thanks for the support and book recommendation. I hope you and your "lap dog" / friend are well. Blessings
  3. V

    The Pain is Moving

    I started this recovery program a couple of months ago and have been very slowly making my way through it, taking breaks for travels and to mull over new discoveries in my emotional life. The pain in my back and neck have reduced enough that I was emboldened to undertake long-forgotten and...
  4. V

    Day 3 Yoga

    I've suffered from pain in my low back and neck for 30 years. Like most of you I've pursued countless paths and spent a fortune to get healing or relief. All along I've remained functional but have extremely painful spasms that incapacitate me for days or weeks. And, like most of you, I...
  5. V

    Day 1

    Thanks, Walt! Warm regards
  6. V

    Day 1

    h to warrant surgery Thanks, Walt, for taking the time to write me and for your encouragement. Yes, I've been to many, many doctors, therapists and "gurus". I was diagnosed years ago with 3 herniated disks between L4/L5 and L5/S1 as well as 2 in my neck but all who confirmed this diagnosis...
  7. V

    Day 1

    30 years of incredible pain. But after reading some of your posts about similar or greater suffering, I won't whine here - so, just the facts. After trying any and everything I could think of I'd all but given up on experiments with new treatments and retreated to "managing the pain". But a...
Back
Top