Recent content by Velo drew

  1. V

    99% healed

    Thanks Eric for the positive words. I am very thankful to find such supportive people like yourself and this forum. Cheers to you. LONG LIVE THIS FORUM and I wish strength, support, and compassion to all who are struggling with the complications from TMS. Andrew
  2. V

    99% healed

    Hello everyone: I wanted to humbly share a breakthrough and lessons learned/ things I unlearned/ things I need to learn, in the hopes that this will help someone who is dealing with chronic pain stemming from TMS. I have been dealing with a relapse of 30 year old case of intermittent TMS...
  3. V

    Possible Nerve Damage?

    I am so glad you asked this question Marissa. :) I am really self conscious about going on and on about my tms. To avoid staying in the same rut (after all like Einstein said ---definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result). Therefore I have...
  4. V

    Day 1 Relapse X-mas 2014

    Thanks for the beautiful support Bruce, Sanghagirl, Forest, nowtime. tiphata I am not letting the current relapse dominate my life. Instead I am trying to really stay present, go to the Gym, and do my Sarno journaling, reading some poems, star trek, argy bargy by Squueze and paris review...
  5. V

    Need some help.. please

    Christian: I am pretty new to the forum but I have had TMS long time and I am currently currently suffering from a relapse. A lot of the advice here is very useful. Do you have the ability to see a therapist at school, or a nice minister or guidance counselor? Having someone to speak to who...
  6. V

    Day 1 Relapse X-mas 2014

    Trying to be fully present here. So these are the feelings I am having right now. I am in the middle of another TMS relapse. I am riding a tms relapse that is conditioned by the thanksgiving and christmas holiday. I get triggered by this time of the year for some reason. Loudon Wainright's...
  7. V

    This is it Guys, The Sarno Video -- Wow

    I am brand new to the forum. My name is Andrew I live in Charlotte NC. I have been having TMS since college and since 1994 it has been a real damper on my life. I have been having pain since Thanksgiving. I have some lingering feelings of resentment with a sibling and my current bout has been a...
Back
Top