Recent content by Tom Thumb

  1. T

    An almost entirely pain-free week

    This week has been a real breakthrough for me. I first started treating the RSI in my wrists as TMS two months ago, and it's been a very rocky road for me. I've been through a number of symptoms, huge amounts of worry and fear, but this week has been amazingly good. I've hardly noticed any pain...
  2. T

    Having owned up to my stress, it feels like it's overwhelming me

    I'm just over two weeks into the Structured Educational Programme. I've uncovered a lot of stressors, primarily from my work as CTO of a growing startup and due to a long and drawn out house purchase (our first). Initially my TMS was causing pain in my wrists, that's I'd originally put down to...
  3. T

    Help, it's really bad today

    Last night I concentrated on the stress of work and life. Normally I have a ritual before bed to help me sleep (I did a course of sleepio.com a couple of years ago, another CBT course for insomnia), and this ritual helps me block out thoughts from the day and get to sleep easily. I let the...
  4. T

    Help, it's really bad today

    I've been suffering from RSI in my wrists for 2 months. At first I thought it was due to using my laptop too much. After a month of seeing doctors and physios with no improvement a friend put me on to TMS. At first, the pain got better. I had my first pain free day a week ago. This week...
Back
Top