Recent content by Stef

  1. Stef

    Made a chiro appt, cancelled it because I felt guilty.

    Thank you. Yes, I found the Facebook group & posted this there as well. Several had the same idea & Matthew was especially insightful. I decided to reschedule the appointment & have it Monday afternoon. I really like my chiro & I am just wanting him to loosen up my back & neck. I am just...
  2. Stef

    Made a chiro appt, cancelled it because I felt guilty.

    True...I am so glad I didn't go. That is why I cancelled. For one, I felt like I was "falling off the wagon" & secondly, I felt it may trigger something & I would START having problems. I just can't bring myself to go. Physical Therapy helped me sometimes in the past...a little bit, but I...
  3. Stef

    Made a chiro appt, cancelled it because I felt guilty.

    I have been virtually pain-free & managing well emotionally so I haven't been on here in almost a year. Time to time I do experience a little pain but that is when I am too stressed out in school & then I know it is a signal to ease up on myself. I am on summer break right now & have been...
  4. Stef

    Massage advice

    Thank you Thank you so much for your advice. I will remember what you said Fred. I am so thankful for this site. A massage may seem like a silly problem to have but it was bothering me so I knew I had to ask about it on here. I am just afraid of that whole road again. I am not doing...
  5. Stef

    Massage advice

    Thank you Anne. That is a good point. I will make sure to tell her I am there for just relaxation. I asked her about scheduling a massage & she added in "we will do trigger point work." That is when I thought "Oh, no here we go." I just know Dr. Sarno says you have to get out of the physical...
  6. Stef

    Massage advice

    I just finished a very stressful semester of nursing school and was considering getting a massage from a friend of mine that is a message therapist. It sounded like a nice way to reward myself with some relaxation BUT I have not had a massage since this summer after I read Dr. Sarno's book. I...
  7. Stef

    Great article on taking responsibility for ourselves

    http://www.elephantjournal.com/2010/05/8-ways-to-take-responsibility-for-yourself-now/
  8. Stef

    Beautiful article on letting go that I thought I would share

    Here is a good follow-up from this morning http://www.elephantjournal.com/2015/06/dear-human-take-care-of-yourself/
  9. Stef

    Beautiful article on letting go that I thought I would share

    You are quite welcome. I love Elephant Health & Wellness. The post great articles on Facebook everyday.
  10. Stef

    Beautiful article on letting go that I thought I would share

    http://www.elephantjournal.com/2014/10/the-art-of-letting-go/
Back
Top