Recent content by ss02

  1. S

    What is Arthritis?

    Interesting about arthritis. I have had bad hip pain for two years. My Mri shows two herniated discs - one large pressing on my s1 nerve root. My doctor said that's the reason for my hip pain. My neurologist said no. My orthopaedic surgeon said it is because I have mild arthritis in my hip as...
  2. S

    Day 26

    Day 26 and my update. My issues: 2 years of back and hip pain, hip bursitis and rosacea. I am now on day 26 and I find the journaling hard. I'm sure I have tons of repressed emotions but I don't feel anything when I write and can't figure out what my triggers are. I decided to see a...
  3. S

    Day 1 My Personal Story of SD, TMS

    Welcome to the forum and the structured education program
  4. S

    Day 1 Day 1 - history and tx to date

    I am now on Day 8 and I am progressing. Journaling is hard for me. I can write for about 10 minutes and then don't have much more to say on the topic. I'm not a talker. There are some deep issues I'm journaling about but they happened, I felt angry, sad, whatever at the time and then life went...
  5. S

    Day 1 Day 1 - history and tx to date

    Thanks for your words of encouragement and helpful suggestions. Day 2 and I believe journaling starts day 3. I will certainly take Jan's suggestion and write down everything. I have been inspired by the success stories I have been reading. I hope to be one of them soon.
  6. S

    Day 1 Day 1 - history and tx to date

    Day 1 - 50-60 percent belief. I have read healing back pain, and I'm halfway through the divided mind. I have the personality traits listed in the books. I also had a crappy childhood and some bad life experiences. However by most people's account I would probably be viewed as "successful". 45...
Back
Top