Recent content by SpinCycleMKV

  1. S

    Found an unconvential effective way to uncover my true emotions and help the healing process

    I've been on this TMS journey for over a year and a half now and while I am generally 95%+ healed from my debilitating state. I play League of Legends pain free and with no discomfort most days, tinnitus is drastically reduced, knee/foot pain are gone. I basically used the techniques on this...
  2. S

    Atheism and/or angnosticism and TMS recovery

    My full recovery took over a year though I had drastic results right away and many backslides. It's a rather long story which is why I'm slowly trying to script a video to do with my insights I wrote down throughout this process. Journaling and feeling my emotions helped tremendously but never...
  3. S

    Atheism and/or angnosticism and TMS recovery

    I am an atheist who has largely healed from pretty bad TMS. I am 32 now and had carpal tunnel symptoms that lingered since I was in high school. They got extremely bad where I lost my warehouse job and it turned my entire life around. Made a lot of discoveries about myself through the journal...
Back
Top