Recent content by russelld191

  1. R

    Dystonia

    I am about 2-3 weeks into the educational program, and I finally realized my focal (musician's dystonia) may be related to TMS. Has anyone heard of patients diagnosed with dystonia recovering following TMS treatment? In a way, I was very stressed about my performance at the time of onset, which...
  2. R

    Day 1 - TMS or TMJ

    You may want to find a myofascial release therapist just to give you a head start, since your muscles have been tight for so long. You definitely have what I have, and I stopped caring about it, and even dare it to flare up... since I developed that mindset, and also started expressing some rage...
  3. R

    Day 1 - TMS or TMJ

    loudc, I have your exact story, although my complaints include dizziness (POTS), sinus problems, and vision changes. I have been through the ringer, and recently decided to drop the oral appliance completely, and start running every day and sleeping however the heck I want to. When my face and...
  4. R

    Source of Repression

    All, I am having a hard time pinpointing my source of repression. My parents were not abusive to me, but they were absent both emotionally and cognitively. I raised myself and my sister, and lived through a relatively loveless childhood where my parents actively dissociated from typical...
  5. R

    Introduction - More than pain

    All, I am happy to be here! I have been battling tight neck, face and jaw muscles as well as extreme dizziness and visual floaters for about three years. I was about to welcome my second child, and start a new new job as the symptoms started. I have been down many dead ends... sinus surgery...
Back
Top