Recent content by priaash

  1. P

    Day 10 conditioning and crying

    Hi ellie Breaking conditions is really hard but it happens. You need to tell your brain that some thing going on emotionally and I am truly concentrating on it. Need to focus what you feel and feel that in your body and see the results........
  2. P

    Went to hospital... Opinions please

    Hi Kind of same incident happened to me . Last week I got a viral fever and after that I got a tms attack and my back muscles went in spasm. But I believed in tms attack took some strong pian killers for two days and then my muscles cams to normal now I have some stiffness but managing it...
  3. P

    fever triggered back pain

    Hi From last two years I am suffering from back pain and now improved a lot . Last weekend I had a viral fever and my back muscles went in spasm. Two years back I had 2 back Injuries so I use to think about that but as dr sarno tells without any injuries also you can get attack. Yes its true...
  4. P

    Still fighting TMS, but will beat it

    Hi very inspiring story abhishek and very happy to hear that you are from bombay we belong to same city. I have been living in usa from last 10 years. From last 2 years suffering from tms and made progress too.... but still on a way.... hoping that one day will come in my life without any fear...
  5. P

    day 1 learning

    I started with the program and finished 1 day. And while writing the ans of Q what would be my life without tms I felt like we are focusing on becoming healthy pain free body? Right but what about healthy mind ? And when I asked this q to myself the ans I got is no. My mind is full of fear...
  6. P

    Recovery is sweet!!!

    Hi Glad to hear that finally you are symptom free. I am suffering back and neck pain from almost 2 years so I can feel the things you had gone through from childhood. ... wishing you a good life ahead and need support
  7. P

    Day 1 Starting up...

    Hi lina I truly believe on taking out negative emotions from your body to release tension and yes its not a sudden change but we need to start working on it am sure we are doing it all the best......
  8. P

    day 1 still suffering and want to become painfree

    Hi Thanks for support. I read your story and glad to know that now you are symptom free. It really inspiring for sufferers . Need support and suggestions Of people like you who are actively working on site..... Thanx
  9. P

    day 1 still suffering and want to become painfree

    Hi Thanx for support. And if you are feeling better this is a very positive news and what we WANT right now is pisitive vibes. ... and soon will reach out at the end of this journey
  10. P

    day 1 still suffering and want to become painfree

    Hi every one this is my day 1 on this program and I know the concept of tms . I know that I have it struggling from last 1 1/2 years have much more improvement but still in pain and hoping thi s programme will help me out .
Back
Top