1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

day 1 still suffering and want to become painfree

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by priaash, Jan 21, 2015.

1. priaash

priaash New Member

Hi every one this is my day 1 on this program and I know the concept of tms . I know that I have it struggling from last 1 1/2 years have much more improvement but still in pain and hoping thi s programme will help me out .

2. relaxed

relaxed Newcomer

I am early days as well. I think I am day 9. I am feeling much better. One day at a time. Hope you get relief soon.

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, guys. I'm glad you are already feeling improvement by doing the SEP.

It can take a while, but today laudisco posted about just finishing the program
    and she has felt relief from her symptoms but it has made her a new person
    through self discovery. Hope you will read her comments.

4. priaash

priaash New Member

5. priaash

priaash New Member

Hi
    Thanx for support. And if you are feeling better this is a very positive news and what we WANT right now is pisitive vibes. ... and soon will reach out at the end of this journey

6. relaxed

relaxed Newcomer

Sending you positive vibes. I like doing the journalling. I cannot say i am totally pain free but it is much better. I look forward to waking up and jumping out of bed. I still sort of creak out and am careful,but when I look back to six months ago I spent days in bed in pain and now I do not so progress. The mental progress has been amazing since I started to journal. Still feel I have a lot to say to a lot of people. Hope it is starting to work for you.

7. priaash

priaash New Member

8. priaash

priaash New Member

Hi
    Thanks for support. I read your story and glad to know that now you are symptom free. It really inspiring for sufferers . Need support and suggestions
    Of people like you who are actively working on site.....
    Thanx