1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

day 1 learning

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by priaash, Jan 28, 2015.

1. priaash

priaash New Member

I started with the program and finished 1 day. And while writing the ans of Q what would be my life without tms I felt like we are focusing on becoming healthy pain free body? Right but what about healthy mind ? And when I asked this q to myself the ans I got is no. My mind is full of fear, anger,stress,pain....so many hurted emotions . Am sure everybodys life's are full of these things .but may be my rage is full.
    So really time has come up to takeout that emotions for a healthy mind and then healthy body will come as it is....

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, priaash, you've reached one of the most important steps in TMS healing...
    Journaling/thinking about those hurted emotions.
    You're right... a healthy mind comes first and then the healthy body will follow.

I needed to make peace with my anger from childhood when my parents divorced when I was seven.
    I thought about them and realized they were in both psychological and physical pain from their own TMS repressed emotions.
    That helped me to understand them better and that led to forgiving them. They did the best anyone could under the stresses
    of the 1930s Great Depression. Many people today are feeling the pressures of this current depression.
    The politicians and media still will not admit we're still in one. Add terrorism to the equation and it's no wonder so many people
    are in pain. But the good thing is, we know about TMS and the SEP helps us to recover.

Good luck progressing in the SEP. It'll make you a healthier and happier person, more than you ever imagined.