Recent content by optimistic believer

  1. O

    Day 22 Longing

    dear Matt yes, it's the same for me - by disregarding my own wishes / needs to a large extent I very obviously violated the law of Take Care Of Yourself:(, also for many years... I hope very much you can take that wall apart soon and open up your heart as you heal!!!
  2. O

    INNER RAGE

    dear Steve I actually envy your experience, because I don't seem to dig deep enough to get to the RAGE... even for someone who's been abusing me all my life long all I seem to feel is deepest pity (as this person is very deranged)... I suppose for you it's great as you felt it and recognized...
  3. O

    Dr. Mate "when the body says no" (day 13 Question to Ponder)

    this TMS- related book and then Dr. Mate himself (in 2 Skype sessions) saved me after a year of severe stomach problems which represented nothing else but my psychological issues... highly recommend to everyone! good luck & good healing to all
  4. O

    day 6. what to do

    dear Jan thanks again for your support - I will follow your advice to put things in writing, today's journaling fits perfectly:() just wanted to answer that I do not think my decision of not having children is in any way a punishment (as far as my conscious mind is concerned). for me it...
  5. O

    Day 2 On forgiveness and love

    dear Homestead Hermit I noticed the word "forgiveness" in the heading and felt like asking something that may sound strange, not sure... I wonder about how NOT to forgive!? am currently visiting my mother who's been abusing me emotionally as long as I remember myself and is doing so now...
  6. O

    day 6. what to do

    thank you so much for all your support and your kind words... yes you are right: it is not only this visit, it's just been getting worse and worse and worse. my mom did a lot for me in terms of pure financial survival (the conditions were such at that time) and my education, enabling me to...
  7. O

    day 6. what to do

    dear forum friends does anyone have an idea about some good reads on what to do if a close person is loosing her mind... the person is my own mother who is abusing me. she refuses any help and thinks everyone else is insane and treating her unfairly. of course no coincidence I am visiting right...
  8. O

    Dilemma...please help!!

    dear Jules I am so sorry about what you have to go through. hope you don't mind me saying this but to me it looks like your faith is your prison and your prison is an abyss of pain. in order to walk free you need to open your heart and open the door with the key you have in your own hand. let...
  9. O

    day three - spending time with one of the biggest stressors:-)

    thank you very much! I am a believer 100 % about our own doing in wrecking our health - just very much needing to understand WHAT to do against it:-) am noticing new things nearly every hour with my momo_O also, how I treat her based on the past experiences of "you always do that" "you never do...
  10. O

    day three - spending time with one of the biggest stressors:-)

    ... my mom. after a very unhappy childhood full of aggression and violence, and a relationship that has been really difficult probably from the day I was born (or maybe before) I am visiting my mother for 6 days. am curious & hopeful how it will go.....
  11. O

    first day

    thank you very much! I comply with pretty much all of the above strategies to a certain degree and know that stress is the greatest enemy:-)
  12. O

    first day

    dear forum friends the reason I am here is not pain but issues with my immune system. chronic problems of all kinds, nothing severe but really unpleasant and bothersome and limiting. fighting my way through it with all kinds of natural remedies, which help but require constant day to day...
Back
Top