Recent content by NYTMS

  1. N

    Dr. Gwozdz is the real deal

    I am going to try to keep this concise. I have struggled with TMS for almost 30 years. My primary manifestation is sciatica. I had two failed back surgeries at around 20 years old. When the symptoms came back, in or about 2002, I went to see the great Dr. Sarno and had an amazingly quick...
  2. N

    Herniated Disc in Neck and Arm Weakness/TMS

    Has anyone experienced little pain but arm/shoulder weakness that they ultimately attributed to TMS and if so did the strength return ? Thanks
  3. N

    15 year old with herniated disc

    Thank you. And I agree with the comments about OCD of the body.
  4. N

    15 year old with herniated disc

    Right now it’s only been 2 weeks since the injury I’m keeping him away from any Orthopedic surgeons (my wife and I are meeting with him alone and not telling my son) but my inclination is to just tell him your fine and rest up and when you feel better resume activity. Nothing to worry about. If...
  5. N

    15 year old with herniated disc

    My son has OCD tendencies. You’ll appreciate this…The PA told him “does the pain only run to your shoulder? Because typically it goes down to your hand” Yesterday my son tells me “dad the pain is now further down my arm.” it’s really sad how the medical apparatus operates in bad faith this PA I...
  6. N

    15 year old with herniated disc

    I have been dealing with TMS for the past 25 years. Primarily sciatica L4-L5 & L5 S1. I had 2 failed back surgeries at 19 & w 20 before I discovered Sarno. I go years with no pain and then get flare ups. Anyway my son was wrestling (which he didn’t like but was giving it a try) and after a...
  7. N

    TMS for 18 Years -It's a battle that we cannot afford to lose

    In 1996 while in college developed knee pain and was diagnosed with sciatica and a MRI revealed "2 herniated disks" that needed to be repaired according to my surgeon. In 1997 I had two separate surgeries to repair the disks. The Sciatica pain left for a year or two and came back. Luckily I was...
Back
Top