1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Gwozdz is the real deal

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by NYTMS, Feb 16, 2023.

1. NYTMS

NYTMS New Member

I am going to try to keep this concise. I have struggled with TMS for almost 30 years. My primary manifestation is sciatica. I had two failed back surgeries at around 20 years old. When the symptoms came back, in or about 2002, I went to see the great Dr. Sarno and had an amazingly quick recovery from that sciatica episode. I went pain free for a period of 2-3 years after seeing Sarno but intermittently I would get bouts for frequent urination and some skin issues which I also attributed to TMS.

This fall I had a lot going on personally and was struck with some of the most severe sciatica pain in my life. Although I knew it was TMS the pain was so extreme I honestly wanted to cry. I tried my techniques that have worked for me over the years with no success and the pain went on for weeks. In desperation, I found Dr. Gwozdz and Thank God I did. Dr. Gwozdz gives off the same aura as Sarno and he has really mastered the methods that Sarno made famous. He spends 1.5 hours with you and really understands the process to heal. The office is not flashy and the website is dated, but all we want is to feel better and within 2 weeks of seeing Dr. Gwozdz my pain slowly subsided. This man truly cares you can see it in the way he speaks with you. After his lecture, the pain subsided even more. It's been several weeks and I am pain free again and back to weight training and feel like I have the tools to keep it at bay for hopefully the rest of my life.

If you feel stuck and trust the great Sarno and his work an appointment with Dr, Gwowdz might be what you need to finally push through and make progress.

One thing that he requires is an recent MRI report before seeing him. This was troubling for me because although I shouldn't have read it I did and have have 3 large herniated discs on L3-L4, L4-L5 and L5-S1. But regardless, I healed. My advice is don't be an idiot like me and just send him the report if you can.

miffybunny, JanAtheCPA and sam908 like this.
  2. Renate

Renate Peer Supporter

Where can I find Dr. Gwowdz?

3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

4. Renate

Renate Peer Supporter

Thank you so much Jan!!