Recent content by littlewomen391

  1. L

    Neuropathy after chemo

    Key thing to remember is that there is no scientific correlation between structural damage to tissues and pain. Just because his nerves were theoretically "damaged", does not mean that they have to hurt - the pain is simply his brain's interpretation of what's going on. This kind of work can...
  2. L

    Ataxia

    Super useful!!! Thank you!
  3. L

    Ataxia

    Hi all. This may lie slightly outside of TMS but I felt it worth asking. I have a family friend who has recently been diagnosed with idiopathic late onset Ataxia. No trauma occurred. I was wondering if anyone had come across anything useful for this? Norman Doidge's book "the brain's way of...
  4. L

    Is this really TMS?

    I know and I can absolutely see that from a rational perspective. There's just so much to worry over. I even worry that the dissolving agent (that I had 9 months ago) is still dissolving parts of my face. There are so many horror stories online about them dissolving your natural tissue and I...
  5. L

    Is this really TMS?

    Thanks :) Yes I have gone through it but not with any kind of commitment. I think my depression/anxiety really hinder me from being consistent with things.
  6. L

    Is this really TMS?

    Hi! Thanks for this :) Everything you've said is absolutely true. I was definitely nervous when having it done and the subsequent visits to his office to have it dissolved were also pretty traumatic for me. I was going back to university at the time for my final year, so it was stressful, and I...
  7. L

    Is this really TMS?

    Hi! Thanks for replying. Yes, I've been working with Curable and a TMS coach but I'm still struggling with accepting the uncertainty - mainly because I have so much altered sensation in my face where the fillers were placed and no way of knowing (without expensive scans which potentially could...
  8. L

    Is this really TMS?

    About me: Female, 23, fit the TMS personality to a T. August 2018 - had cosmetic dermal fillers in my nose (non-surgical rhinoplasty). was fine for 4/5 days and then developed severe aching/stabbing/nerve-like pain for 4-5 weeks. Panicked that it was TN but as soon as I accepted it would go...
Back
Top