Recent content by I_will_row_again

  1. I

    Day 1 Ready to tackle TMS in a structured way.

    Okay, i'm on day 7 and I have a "day off," but I figured i'd post here. I'm having a really bad day. I went swimming yesterday because I just couldn't bear not doing any physical activity... was feeling crazy. Although I felt a little better/"alright" afterwards, I have been feeling horribly...
  2. I

    Day 1 Hopeful

    Hey Mloo, I as well am trying to get better, and just started the SEP. I posted on here about a week ago-- in addition to severe back pain after a rowing injury (that there is no structural damage from, at least ostensibly) I had an inguinal hernia also and a torn tendon in my groin which I got...
  3. I

    Day 1 Ready to tackle TMS in a structured way.

    Hey Andy and Walt, Thank you guys both for your responses. I really appreciate the encouragement. So I'm on day 4 of the SEP and have had ups and downs.. sometimes I do the stuff and it makes me feel physically better just by doing it and sometimes not. I'm feeling really hesitant about...
  4. I

    Day 1 Ready to tackle TMS in a structured way.

    Hey all, This is my first post. I'm a 22 year-old male who has suffered from upper (thoracic) back pain for about three years. (As a side note, it would be GREAT to hear thoughts/advice from people who have also suffered from chronic UPPER back/spine pain, as I think that my hesitation that...
Back
Top