Recent content by grapebranch

  1. G

    Looking for TMS Content in Chinese Language

    You are correct. It is a complex problem. The deepest that TMS or mindfulness can go is identifying the possible psychological causes of physical symptoms. While this approach can be very helpful in tracing back to the psychological conditions and their possible triggers, it can't go deeper as...
  2. G

    Looking for TMS Content in Chinese Language

    @Scanh , I put a few posts in Chinese here: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/tags/chinese/ (chinese | TMS Forum (The Mindbody Syndrome)) Let me know if you find any of them helpful.
  3. G

    Journaling (Chinese Translation)

    I found two web pages on baidu.com that mention Dr. Sarno's books: 《别了,背痛》: https://baike.baidu.com/item/别了,背痛/14186845?fr=aladdin 《身心结合疗法》: https://baike.baidu.com/item/身心结合疗法?fromModule=lemma_inlink But loading these pages can be a hit or miss. So try a few times.
  4. G

    Journaling (Chinese Translation)

    翻译一篇关于通过写心情日记来梳理情绪的文章。 英文原文在这里: https://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/How_do_I_journal%3F (How do I journal?) 如何写心情日记? ------------------------ 在 TMS 患者中,慢性疼痛和其他疾病是潜意识通过在人体内产生疼痛或其他疾病来阻止情绪的结果。 写心情日记可以帮助一个人以安全、健康的方式表达自己的情绪。 关于心情日记的信息已经写了很多。 以下信息是有关该主题的常见想法和实践的摘要。 这篇文章仅供参考,不能被视为治疗计划。 如需医疗建议,请咨询医疗专业人士。 概论...
  5. G

    TMS 的性格特征 (TMS Personality Traits )

    翻译一篇关于某些性格和TMS症状之间的联系的文章。 英文原文在这里: https://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/TMS_Personality_Traits (TMS Personality Traits) TMS 的性格特征 有许多书籍概述TMS 患者常见的不同性格特征。 一般来说,要想从TMS症状中恢复健康,最重要的是要认识到一个人的性格特征如何抑制情绪并触发TMS 症状。以下这些性格特征在TMS的患者中比较常见。 1 完美主义 2 善良主义/取悦他人 3 自以为是 4 坚忍寡言 5 焦虑和恐惧 6 自卑 7 好胜心和侵略性强 8 过度依赖他人 1...
  6. G

    TMS Introduction (TMS介绍)

    笔者在这里与大家分享一下最近研究的关于各种慢性病,尤其是慢性疼痛的治疗方式。几个月前,我的一个朋友跟我分享了他治愈背痛的经历。他曾经长期遭受非常严重的背痛折磨,根本没有办法进行正常的日常生活。他必须要用一个特定的姿势坐一种特定的椅子,即使这样,他也不能保持坐姿超过10分钟,这导致他根本没有办法开车。他晚上睡觉前脑子里想的最后一件事是半夜会不会被痛醒,而早上醒来想的第一件事是今天背痛会不会更糟糕。在他寻求治疗的若干年的时间里,他花费了所有的时间,精力,和金钱,试过几乎所有最先进的诊断和治疗的技术。但是他的背痛依然没有改善,直到他开始接触了一种和传统医学截然不同的治疗方式。几个月以后,他的背...
  7. G

    Looking for TMS Content in Chinese Language

    Since there has been no reply on this thread, I have to assume there is not much TMS content in Chinese language on the Internet. Given that assumption, I plan to start posting some Chinese content here in the near future. Please let me know if there are any objections. Thanks!
  8. G

    Looking for TMS Content in Chinese Language

    I'm new to TMS. But based on what I've seen so far, I believe TMS is a great way to approach chronic pains and other chronic symptoms. I plan to share TMS with my friends and family that are suffering from TMS. It will be a lot more effective if they could receive the TMS content, especially for...
Back
Top