1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for TMS Content in Chinese Language

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by grapebranch, May 15, 2023.

1. grapebranch

grapebranch New Member

I'm new to TMS. But based on what I've seen so far, I believe TMS is a great way to approach chronic pains and other chronic symptoms. I plan to share TMS with my friends and family that are suffering from TMS. It will be a lot more effective if they could receive the TMS content, especially for the knowledge therapy purpose, in their native language - Chinese.

I searched the Internet, but wasn't able to find good TMS content in Chinese. The only one I could find is one of Dr. Sarno's books, which was translated into other languages including Chinese. I understand that TMS has expanded and advanced quite a bit since Dr. Sarno's books. So if you are aware of any websites, online forums, or social media groups that has TMS content in Chinese, please reply to this thread with the links.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

2. grapebranch

grapebranch New Member

Since there has been no reply on this thread, I have to assume there is not much TMS content in Chinese language on the Internet. Given that assumption, I plan to start posting some Chinese content here in the near future. Please let me know if there are any objections. Thanks!

Dorado and JanAtheCPA like this.