Recent content by Elgar1857

  1. Elgar1857

    Day 8 Reflection after first week and a question

    Thanks SunnyinFL! I like your thinking! I'll let you know how it goes!
  2. Elgar1857

    Day 8 Reflection after first week and a question

    Anyone astute enough will notice that it's more than a week since I posted Day 1! I had to work abroad over the weekend before last and was very busy with little Internet access in my down time. Anyway I'm back on track and have been doing journaling and have found it interesting and to some...
  3. Elgar1857

    Day 1 Optimistic...

    Hello all! I've decided to give Dr Sarno's method a go after a year of frustrating back pain. I've had an ultrasound, x-Ray and blood tests, all of which have come back showing nothing to worry about (apart from a vitamin A deficiency which the doctor said could contribute to joint pain.) I have...
Back
Top