Hi all, I'm on Day 6 of the program and it says to post doubts if I have any. I keep fluctuating in my belief of the diagnosis. And the fluctuation itself is causing anxiety because then I start to worry that my hesitancy is just going to slow my progress.
Anyway, the reason I have doubts is...
Hi Ellen, Thanks so much for your reply and kind support! I looked through some of the posts on here and yes, I agree, it seems to be a wonderful community of people!
The book I ordered is Back Pain - The Mind Body Connection. Thank you for the other book suggestion, I will definitely take a...
Hi all,
I learned about TMS/PPD when I found this site a few months ago and I'm finally giving it a go. I'm 28 and I've had chronic fatigue syndrome after getting sick 6 years ago. In addition to generalized muscle/joint pain that I've had since getting sick, I've also developed multiple...