Recent content by BBDiesel

  1. BBDiesel

    Weekes, Lowe, Ace and audio.

    Thank you so much for sharing this wealth of information!
  2. BBDiesel

    Audio Podcast: How Thoughts Can Heal

    Thank you for posting this! Really appreciate it!
  3. BBDiesel

    David Langs Dr Sarno story

    Thank you for posting his testimony. I really needed to hear this to renew my sense of hope that I am on the right path believing that I suffer from TMS and that I can heal.
  4. BBDiesel

    Struggling with dealing with conflict!

    Thank you Walt and TimmyH for your kind suggestions and support. I like the idea of making a web cam video very much :-)
  5. BBDiesel

    Struggling with dealing with conflict!

    I am wanting to understand why I am so super affected over a conflict that I had with my neighbour who lives on the same floor. After a long time steaming about an ongoing issue (his dogs kept peeing in front of our hallway carpet), I finally told the manager and she escalated the issue and...
  6. BBDiesel

    SLOWLY BUT SURELY IMPROVING

    Please keep us updated on your progress! I hope you are feeling proud of yourself for what you are doing!
  7. BBDiesel

    SLOWLY BUT SURELY IMPROVING

    Hi Steve, don't undermine your run! You give me courage to stay the course with my mini activities that will hopefully evolve into a run in my near future! I am glad you shared your success with us. We need to hear success stories big and small!
  8. BBDiesel

    Day 1 Here I go! An ex-addict's journey to wellness

    Thank you for all these details! I very much appreciate it.
  9. BBDiesel

    Day 1 Here I go! An ex-addict's journey to wellness

    I have been struggling with constipation issues most of my life. Going thru TMS now it seems to have escalated. The cleaner I eat the more constipated I get. Do you use regular sea salt? Should I start slow with the salt? In the olden days I would use salt and water when I did fasting...
  10. BBDiesel

    DVD A REVIEW OF DR. SARNO'S VIDEO LECTURE ON THE MINDBODY PRESCRIPTION

    Thank you so very much for posting this link. This information is so super helpful and informative!
  11. BBDiesel

    HERE'S THE CLIP!

    Thank you! So soothing to be able to hear you speak the truth!
  12. BBDiesel

    Is Dr. David Schechter undermining Dr. Sarno?

    I feel so disturbed reading and watching this information on you tube. I made the effort to go see him and paid him lots of money for a consult.
  13. BBDiesel

    Success through therapists?

    I have just started this new journey. I am working with a TMS specialist and I feel I need the additional guidance to keep me going the right direction and to keep me accountable. It's like having a personal trainer at the gym to keep the course and helps you to achieve your goals. Granted...
  14. BBDiesel

    Stress headaches

    Thank you plum for taking the time to go into details about journalling. I just adore your style and sometimes wish I could read and read and read what you have to say all day long as to not feel the pain. While soaking up all your knowledge I feel hopeful and eager to face my demons!!!! I am...
Back
Top