Recent content by Annette K.

  1. A

    Dislocated vertebrae

    Mindovermatter, thanks a lot for your post. It is always good to be reminded of a logical explanation why the pain is not due to any physical reason. Especially while struggling with a relapse, which is happening right now. Best wishes for your journey!
  2. A

    Allergic reaction to new cat

    I gave him a different brand of food than he was used to. The vet told me to switch back to the old one and I am sure he`ll be fine now...
  3. A

    Allergic reaction to new cat

    Hi everyone, I am experiencing new symptoms which are so obviously caused by psychological reasons that I want to share it with you. A few days ago my new cat moved in with me. I have always been crazy about cats and when I was diagnosed with an allergy twenty years ago I simply refused to...
  4. A

    Dislocated vertebrae

    And good luck to all of you on your journey!
  5. A

    Dislocated vertebrae

    MindBodyPT, thanks a lot! Your answer is especially reaffirming because you are a physical therapist and have professional knowledge! The crisis seems to be over, there is a symptom imperative going on which is quite interesting. I will create a different thread abot about that...thanks again.
  6. A

    Dislocated vertebrae

    Thank you both very much for your helpful replies!
  7. A

    Dislocated vertebrae

    Hi everyone, after six months of TMS-work I already have gotten much better. However, there is one obstacle I share with a close friend of mine, who also has TMS. When getting treatment by an osteo in the past we both have frequently been told that our vertebrae (I hope that is the right...
  8. A

    When something physical turns up during recovery...

    I am sorry to hear that you had to suffer until turning 55. Great that you feel so much better now! Congratulations! It is actually a huge chance for me to know about TMS and not having to follow my mother`s path any more. I am most grateful for that and it still seems to good to be true ;-)...
  9. A

    When something physical turns up during recovery...

    Marcia, thank you so much for your reply, that`s just what I needed to hear! I have seen my PT today and she called the whole thing "an overreaction to a treatment which was to intense". She tried to "bring the system back to normal" by using accupressure points and only giving a few minutes of...
  10. A

    When something physical turns up during recovery...

    Hi everyone, I have been following Dr. Sarnos method for three months now and my back pain is constantly getting better. That`s amazing and I am sure I will regain my old shape, even if it takes some time. I developed some knee pain which I do not take seriously (symptom imperative). Now...
  11. A

    How to handle your trigger...

    Good news: I spent the afternoon on my knees scrubbing my bathroom and I am ok. I haven`t been able to do that myself for six months; it felt like slaying a dragon. I took a lot of small breaks and told myself many times that it is a normal activity and not dangerous. My back is sore but the...
  12. A

    trouble overcoming fear

    I would like to say "thank you" to birdsetfree for her comment above. That is a great image! It helped me getting through an afternoon of challenging activities!
Back
Top