Recent content by ajayddave

  1. A

    granuloma of lip: tms or not?

    So I have had a granuloma of my lip for 3-4 months now and it does not seem to be going away. I'm not sure if it's TMS or not. When I first got it it grew for a bit, and then started to shrink. After that it grew again and there have been too many ups and downs to count. So far nothing really...
  2. A

    How to meditate - need a tutorial

    Here is one resource: http://www.insightmeditationcenter.org/ (Insight Meditation Center: Insight Meditation Center) They have lots of audio for free, including basic meditation instruction.
  3. A

    How to deal with Cold / Allergy TMS issues

    Thanks for the replies. Being a newbie to the forum I did not understand how the forum worked with respect to e-mail notifications...so I only thought the first person had responded. Herbie..I appreciate your questions. I won't answer each one individually (I wasn't sure if they were rhetorical...
  4. A

    Outcome Independence - Any suggestions?

    Thanks for the responses! For some reason the alert that I had been responded to ended up in my spam folder (which I just checked) so I thought nobody had replied and kind of forgot about this thread. I totally see the possibility here with allergies. Maybe even the frequent colds too..though I...
  5. A

    Outcome Independence - Any suggestions?

    Forest..or anyone else that might be interested in responding. I've found the below approach/advice works well for something like back pain or RSI. However, I am having difficulty fully applying it to cold / allergy type symptoms that I have that I believe to be TMS-related (I've had some...
  6. A

    How to deal with Cold / Allergy TMS issues

    Hello everyone, I got introduced to TMS and Dr. Sarno's work when I had a repetitive stress injury issue in college. I found it straightforward to apply his approach to my RSI problem and was cured within a few weeks. Since then I have tried to cure myself of frequent colds / allergies but...
Back
Top