Recent content by adam88

  1. A

    Acid Reflux/Irritated Esophagus/cough

    Over the past 6 or 8 months I have had a bizarre range of moving symptoms...odd nerve pains in my back that went away, cold/tingly pain in my foot that went away, muscle twitching that is now under control, shoulder blade pain, jaw pain. It always goes away, and all medical tests have been...
  2. A

    Moving symptoms

    I have had so many odd symptoms moving around that I am becoming more convinced I have TMS. Since I started considering TMS about 2 weeks ago, ive noticed symptoms moving alot. It seems as soon as I start feeling positive or start feeling like a symptom is resolving, a new one pops up. For...
  3. A

    New here, can anyone relate?

    Lately my focus has been 100% on my symptoms at the expense of everything else. Seems like when one goes another comes and I go through a cycle of trying to link it to some fatal illness. My doctors don't want to order more tests like cat scans or mris because my current tests have been negative...
  4. A

    New here, can anyone relate?

    I'm 28, I have asked my doctor for a cat scan or mri to rule out other things but as of now he refuses to order them because the other tests were negative. I also get an odd squeezing feeling under my right rib cage, but I have had two clear abdominal ultrasounds. Does tms have these kinds of...
  5. A

    New here, can anyone relate?

    Thanks for the reply. I'm not so sure it's shingles because this is just another in a long line of odd symptoms. Started about 2 months ago with a bad upper spine pain that hurt mostly when I sneezed, during the night, and especially bad in the morning (very stiff and sore upon waking). That...
  6. A

    Odd Back pain

    For me it is a deep kind of ache...lasts only a few seconds then goes, but it foesnt seem muscular at all, or on the muscular level. It sometimes even occurs through to my chest. Was yours "deeper" than the muscles as well? I have also had a host of odd symptoms that have come and gone over the...
  7. A

    New here, can anyone relate?

    Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct thread to post this, but I am new here and I am just wondering if anyone can relate to this. I have had a very strange upper Back Pain for a few weeks. It is intermittent, i feel it for maybe 3 or 4 seconds (fairly severe), deep, and burning, it feels...
  8. A

    Odd Back pain

    Hi, I am just wondering if anyone can relate to this. I have had a very strange upper back pain for a few weeks. It is intermittent, i feel it for maybe 3 or 4 seconds (fairly severe), deep, and burning, it feels like a nerve pain. It then goes away and returns every 5 or 10 minutes. It also...
Back
Top