Recent content by 44nickn

  1. 4

    If nerve compression is causing tingling in my arms, would it still be okay to try somatic tracking?

    okay, I'm glad to hear that, And thanks again for all the help
  2. 4

    If nerve compression is causing tingling in my arms, would it still be okay to try somatic tracking?

    For many years, I've been getting chronic tingling in my lower arms and hands. Nerve studies have shown both cubital & carpal tunnel nerve compression. After years of trying to avoid activities I enjoy that involve bending elbows, i have returned to it a little more often; Mostly guitar...
  3. 4

    Can certain chairs cause low back/butt pain, even if it is TMS?

    Thanks for the help and approach, I will surely put it to use..I had a dual/bilateral inguinal hernia surgery in Early June, and since have made progress. While recovering, I read 'The Mindbody Pres.' and learned about 'TMS'... Around the same time, I had started some home 'P.T.' exercises for...
  4. 4

    Can certain chairs cause low back/butt pain, even if it is TMS?

    Thank you for the advice. I had a dual/bilateral inguinal hernia surgery in Early June, and since have made progress. While recovering, I read 'The Mindbody Pres.' and learned about 'TMS'... Around the same time, I had started some home 'P.T.' exercises for Post surgery, though It's the similar...
  5. 4

    Can certain chairs cause low back/butt pain, even if it is TMS?

    Since becoming more knowledgeable 'TMS', i've been working towards accepting that my pain and aches, which usually keep me from being seated or standing for prolonged periods of time, are not from the little structural findings on my past MRIs (Discs, Stenosis etc..)... Things have been...
  6. 4

    TMS with Ulnar Nerve? Cubital Tunnel? HELP!

    Sounds good, thanks for the help and advice... The 2 or 3 nerve studies I've had over the past decade showed Cubital and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, but not what the doctors considered severe... I'm still doing my home wrist therapy routine, which is light dumbell exercises, but that also helps to...
  7. 4

    TMS with Ulnar Nerve? Cubital Tunnel? HELP!

    I'm in a somewhat similar situation. I'm a part-time Guitar teacher. On top of other pains and RSI-type diagnosis, I started getting tingling in the ulnar nerve about 4 years ago and was diagnosed w/ Cub.Tun. on top of my Carpal Tunnel. Since then, I've always slept w/ and worn braces , to avoid...
  8. 4

    Is non-painful, nerve tingling the hands a symptom of TMS?

    Sounds good. That helps a lot. Thanks for the insight and info regarding the programs.
  9. 4

    Is non-painful, nerve tingling the hands a symptom of TMS?

    About 5 years ago I started to get tingling in my pinky and ring fingers. Though I do get pain randomly, it's mostly faint "pins & needles". My doctor at the time had me do an EMG, which I was told showed 'cubital' and 'carpal tunnel'. Since then, it's been really frustrating because for years...
Back
Top