1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3 Why I don't exercise

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by BlackCoffee, Sep 19, 2020.

1. BlackCoffee

BlackCoffee New Member

My question to ponder today was the following:

When was the last time you exercised or did another physical activity? What was this activity? How did it make you feel physically and emotionally? If it is has been a while since you last exercised, why?

The answer to this question is, probably a few months. My issue is located in my arms, "Medial epicondylitis" is the most common thing I've heard, and even so much as walking a city block usually aggravates my symptoms. I've been trying to practice outcome independence but clearly have a much longer way to go.

I struggle a lot with tightness in the tendons in my forearms, a single wrong move can have meTaking weeks for it to loosen back up to the point where I can do even basic functions without arm like brush my teeth. I think I struggle seeing so manyReferences to back pain, But very rarely any sort of tendon condition.

Could someone share with meIf they have experience overcoming TMS related to A tendon issue?

I guess to answer the question more specifically: At this point, even doing something like walking causes meImmense physical and emotional distress.It has been a wild because whenever I doAnything substantial it causes meEnough physical symptoms to make me pay for it for days if not weeks.

Thanks for reading.

-bc