1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Why does dizziness go with TMS muscle pain?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Celayne, Jul 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Celayne

Celayne Well known member

It seems like a lot of times when I feel a TMS symptom in my muscles, I also feel dizzy. Not room-spinning dizzy, but...off.

Anyone else have this symptom?

2. DontStopBelieving

DontStopBelieving Peer Supporter

Hi Celayne, dizziness is one of the latest symptoms I experienced. Vertigo, dizziness, muscle pain all sort of symptoms at random combinations, times and days. I'm much better now but it took me a long time to recover because I never thought it was TMS. If you have the time, take a look at my SEP days posts. Maybe that will show you are not alone in this.

Celayne likes this.
  3. Celayne

Thank you, @DontStopBelieving! I will look at your posts. It seems so random and it's confusing and alarming. I was so surprised the first time I read a list of TMS symptoms and dizziness/vertigo was right up there.

4. DontStopBelieving

DontStopBelieving Peer Supporter

Yes, I had back pain normally and other symptoms that were easy to connect with TMS but when vertigo showed up it didn't cross my mind... I went through hell to realise it is TMS.

5. Celayne

I started off with shoulder and rib pain, now it's morphed into back and sometime hip and leg...ooh what fun. But I feel that I'm making progress.

Yes, you go through hell and back to finally realize it is TMS.

6. mutombo

mutombo New Member

Celayne, I have similar problem. Did you find your cure?