1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Urination - Urgency and frequency

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by jonconner, Apr 14, 2021.

1. jonconner

jonconner Peer Supporter

Hi Everyone,

Im looking for tips around Urination - Urgency and frequency. Ive been reading a lot around dealing with TMS symptoms and pain, but how can I apply theses to needing to pee?

If I need to pee what should I do give in, sit with it? not make a big deal out off the pain and how many times I go?

Many thanks

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  2. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes you would the same approach as with any other mind body symptom. Don't worry about symptoms and become more interested in your life than babysitting symptoms.

3. LaurenId777

LaurenId777 Newcomer

I too am working to manage these. Symptom Imperative :( I have found this more difficult than others (just due to the nature of this type of presentation). Anything else you may learn to detract from symptom focus, would be appreciated