1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Ulnar Nerve Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by WAK, Oct 31, 2020.

1. WAK

WAK New Member

I had ulnar nerve transposition surgery several years ago. The goal was to remove the potential of the ulnar nerve clicking over the funny bone. For a long time, I have noticed that I can see and physically feel the nerve moving freely and popping out when my elbow is bent. It causes quite a bit of pain and tingling. Is it possible that the symptoms could be TMS instead of physical? I am trying to compare this as something similar to a herniated disc. The disc is physically compromised but shouldn't be causing symptoms. I am mostly concerned because I can see the nerve rubbing and scraping over the elbow bone. I wonder how common it is for a lot of people to have the same situation but they don't have any symptoms since their brain is conditioned a different way.

2. Keffy

Keffy Newcomer

How are you doing now? I wonder the same thing.