1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Tms and cardiac symptoms

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Timbercat, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Timbercat

Timbercat Well known member

Does anyone experience low blood pressure with rapid heart rate? This happens to me when I am standing up at times. It just happened today as I am anxious and trying to busy myself with some activities. I have a diagnosis of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation for which I take meds daily, and I have hated this diagnosis and everything that comes with it since 2011 when I got it. I do follow up regularly with my cardiologist, and they know about the BP and heart rate issue. I saw a post somewhere in one of these forums that afib could be related to TMS. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this. It takes me forever to calm down when the cardiac symptoms kick in.