1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

This Might Hurt

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by mike2014, Aug 20, 2015.

1. LisaB

LisaB New Member

Is this film still in the production pipeline as I can't find any info on the website or here past 2017?

2. This Might Hurt

This Might Hurt New Member

Hi Lisa! Sorry it's taken us so long to reply. Yes, the film is still in progress and in fact we are almost finished. We're launching a crowdfunding page VERY soon and will update TMS Wiki with all of our progress then!

3. miquelb3

miquelb3 Well known member

hi there !
    if you need spanish subtitles for the film please don't hesitate to contact me

4. This Might Hurt

Hey TMS Wiki! Hopefully you’ve heard by now, but we’ve launched a crowdfunding campaign to finish our film. We’d love for you to head over to the page where you can learn more about the project and pre-order copies of the film. A great perk for folks who are working through their TMS journeys is the Digital download plus exclusive content, which entitles you to extra scenes and content that we couldn’t fit in the film. Most of which has to do with TMS treatment and recovery.

This Might Hurt Indiegogo

In the meantime feel free to ask me any questions about the project, I’d love to tell you all about it. THANKS!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  5. This Might Hurt

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted on that.