1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 20 thing I would change

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by blackdog, Oct 24, 2014.

1. blackdog

blackdog Peer Supporter

Hello TMSwiki,

If I could change one thing about my life, that would in turn change all kinds of things, it would be that I would be a person who knows well the art of acceptance and patience. What those qualities must do for a life when they are well learned must be quite astounding. Things that I can do to build these qualities in myself are to continue meditating, continue working on dis-covering my emotions through TMS work and other modalities, trying to help my body learn to relax more through these as well as exercising, and predominately learning that I am stronger than I think I am. That I can counter my inner critic with a more compassionate response and gradually build confidence in myself over time. Thanks all,

Andrew

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Patience is so important. I needed to strengthen my patience resolve today and it helps a lot.
    As bad as things can seem, they do tend to work themselves out if we just give them time.