1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Therapy at a distance

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by D. R. Martin, Feb 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. D. R. Martin

D. R. Martin Peer Supporter

I mostly lurk here, but occasionally post. I find myself in what I'm pretty sure is a major TMS episode. Bad cold produces terrible coughing fit produces epic back spasm: and I'm off to the races.

I've had major TMS several times over the decades and minor incidents many times. I even had one "Healing Back Pain" book cure. I've tried the free courses here and Schubiner's book, with no results. This time I'd like to dig deeper and find a therapist who can help, but I'm in a location with none.

I would like to hear about folks' experience with Skype and phone therapy. And if you care to recommend individual practitioners, I would love to hear who they are; email me privately at drmar120@aol.com. Thanks for any info.

I'm no spring chicken anymore, and I can't afford to let TMS steal another stretch of years from me. I've given enough of my life to it.

Avnita Suri likes this.
  2. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Same here ...don't waste your $$ it's not necessary to heal. Spent a lot of $$ on so called Tms healing modalities. Read The great pain deception and have your dr clear you , and start your journey